Ramblings


I’m sick and tired of all the hypocrisy.
I’m sick and tired of being the stand-in stooge, when somebody traipses off with the prize.
I’m sick and tired of being the last one to know.
I’m sick and tired of idiosyncrasy.
I’m sick and tired of hypocrites.
I’m sick and tired of people who think juggling a ball around makes them chick magnets.
I’m sick and tired of rude waiters.
I’m sick and tired of racism.
I’m sick and tired of the guy at the school canteen who serves everyone coming in out of turn.
I’m sick and tired of friends backstabbing me.
I’m sick and tired of forgetting the people who matter.
I’m sick and tired of being alone.
I’m sick and tired of being treated for the worse.
I’m sick and tired of certain people who think they are all that.
I’m sick and tired of sharpening my pencil over and over.
I’m sick and tired of egotistic morons.
I’m sick and tired of Facebook… yeah right.
I’m sick and tired of vain people.
I’m sick and tired of the people who pretend to be friends with me.
I’m sick and tired of Angry Birds rip-offs (Angry Pigs, anyone?).
I’m sick and tired of trying to impress all the wrong people.
I’m sick and tired of myself.




1 comment: